Friday, April 18, 2008

A Blessed Family


These past two weeks have been surreal to me and I know to all of our family. Losing our dear sister Tut has been very trying. I think of her every day and almost pick up the phone to call her because we talked, laughed, cried and prayed together all the time. She was a wonderful sister and friend and I miss her but know that God knows best. Just sitting in her service last Wednesday and hearing all of the wonderful remarks and thinking about how much she did for us as children and as adults and I marvel at what a wonderful person she was. As Reverend Johnson said "she gave her all" to serve the Lord. Brother's, Sisters, Nieces, Nephews and Friends we need to learn from Tut's example and Let the Work that we do each and Every day speak for us. Tut, Stine, Baby Sister, we all loved her and she will be missed.

Let's all stay in touch with each other and meet on July 19th in NJ to help celebrate the marriage of Ken and Keesha!

Fred and Alonda did we ever choose a name for Baby Sullivan? I still vote for Olivia, it's a great name or Sandra would be nice too! Just think about it!

No comments: