Monday, March 24, 2008

Road Trip


Kitty and I drove down to Tampa/Mulberry for the weekend to visit Bob's children and Willie James Bender (Fox) our 93 year old cousin. What a trip it was! He is a funny man, and he has all the family stories. He remembers everything and his mind is as clear as a bell. He told stories of mama's mother and father, her grandmother and father, Mitt and Matilda Bender. He told of his relationship with Mama and Daddy and how he helped to get them together. It was wonderful. I wrote everything down and hope to add it to the Heritage of Bay County Book (more on this later).
I got to see Mia, Gina, Carlos, and Sonya and they showed us a good time. Sonya is into Knitting and does a wonderful job. She gave Kitty and I some beautiful throws and a purse that she knitted. She is so talented. She's even Knitting skirts. I told her she should go into business, she could make money. Bob is in New Jersey with Stine while Kitty is here resting. We have an awsome family in that Daddy taught us to love each other. Love is an action word, it's not what you say but what you do, so thank you Bob for helping out. Kitty and I have been having a wonderful time. We both tired from the driving but it was well worth it. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I got back in time to see Jada in her big yellow Fru Fru dress. Bee, Maya and Chris were here in PC over the weekend and came to Church. We all went to PO FOLKS our favorite place to eat after church to fellowship and celebrate Bee's Birthday. What a great weekend! I wish you all could have been here. Take care until I BLOG AGAIN. San, T-san, Grandma San, Sandra Gail or the Crazy Blogger.

No comments: