Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy










Ok I know I haven't been on in a long time. Things have been so busy around here. The library moved to the new location on 11th street and we have settled in big time. We are twice as busy as before and the building is 2 times the size of the old building and I am feeling the difference. It is beautiful I think. I am so proud of my new office and the Youth Services area as well as the whole library. I can't wait for you all to come and visit again and take the grand tour. Enough about the library. Bee, Christopher and Maya came by for the weekend and spent Father's day with us. I had to work but we had a good time anyway. Jason had a wonderful Father's Day. Danielle told the whole church how much she and Jada love and appreciate him. He told me about it later and I was touched. I included pictures of Christopher and Bee at my house, he looks great doesn't he. I can't believe how much he has grown up.
Please let's continue to pray for each other. I have to have a Heart catheterization on Monday. It's out patient so don't worry. My stress test came back and showed a defect. I'm praying it's nothing but I take nothing for granted. Love you all San

No comments: